The Black Stump Pty Ltd - ABN 99 073 003 415 - has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate a firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
Information Automatically Logged
We use Google Analytics to determine various demographics of website use. For example, your Browser version to
assist us in providing a functional web-site suited to the majority of users.
None of this information is forwarded to any other party.
We use Google Adsense to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies.
collected by Google (where applicable), and we do not have access to this information. You can always manage cookies by switching them off via the privacy options in your browser if this concerns you.
However, this can affect how you are able to interact with other websites including the possible inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Google Adsense Terms and Conditions can be found here.
This Web site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally
identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted (other than noted below).
Since we do not collect any personal information on this Web site, we do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes.
The only minor variation to this is in the use of the Mailing List for the site newsletter where you are requested (on an opt-in and totally optional basis) to provide your email address for the sole purpose of sending you the Newsletter. Your email address is not used for any other purpose. You may subscribe directly to the TBSNews Newsletter provided via this website. Refer here.
- We will not collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will not knowingly give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we
will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- We will not entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation for EuropePlease be aware that where GDPR applies you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
The name and contact details of the Data Protection Authorities in the European Union can be found at:
European Union Minors' Privacy:
Where GDPR applies, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under age 16
(or such lower age permitted under applicable local law not being lower than age 13).
International Transfer: If you are located where GDPR applies, information that we collect (including through cookies) will be processed and stored in the United States.
Google's GDPR consent policies can be referenced here.
Further EU information is referenced here.
Contacting the Web Site
Do NOT contact the website to submit a site. Straight in the trash can, I guarantee it.
Last updated in May 2018